Effective June 6, 2022
By using LivingWorks Education’s websites you accept our terms and conditions of use. Unless you have read and accepted all of these terms and conditions of use, do not use this website. If you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions of use, do not use the website.
General Terms and Conditions of Use:
• LivingWorks reserves the right to add to, change or remove any of the material on its websites at any time without notice.
• You acknowledge that LivingWorks owns the copyright and intellectual property rights for the contents of their websites and any associated trainings. You agree to not copy or distribute any of the content on LivingWorks’ websites unless you have express written permission from LivingWorks to do so.
• LivingWorks regularly reviews the information on our websites, however we cannot guarantee that all of the information is accurate. Where health or medical advice or additional crisis resources are needed, users should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional.
• The LivingWorks website/s or any associated trainings are not designed for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use this or any other LivingWorks website and do not share any personal information with us.
• If you are under the age of 16, you must have permission and/or supervision from your parents, legal guardian or authorized public authority to use this website.
• This website is not optimized for Internet Explorer browsers. For best performance, we recommend using Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla FireFox or Microsoft Edge.
• By providing your email address to us, you expressly consent to receive emails from us, however you may unsubscribe from this service at any time. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed by LivingWorks.
• We use email communication to help you to register an account on our websites. Some email servers may filter our emails to “spam” or block our emails entirely. If this is the case, please ensure that your email account settings flag emails from email@example.com as safe to enter your inbox.
• LivingWorks websites contain links to third party websites. LivingWorks is not responsible for the currency, content or privacy practices of third party websites. You acknowledge that you enter any third party website at your own risk.
• LivingWorks reserves the right to terminate, without prior notice, any user account or suspend access to the content, for violating these Terms and Conditions of Use. If your account is terminated, your rights to use the LivingWorks websites and associated content will cease immediately.
• You agree to check our Terms and Conditions of Use periodically for new information and terms that govern your use of LivingWorks websites. LivingWorks reserves the right to make changes to our policies and Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Updating the modified Terms and Conditions of Use or policies will give effect to the revised terms. Your continued use of LivingWorks websites indicates your acceptance of any revised terms.
LivingWorks Online Programs Terms and Conditions of Use:
By participating in the LivingWorks Online training, you agree to the General Terms and Conditions of Use as well as the LivingWorks Online Programs Terms and Conditions of Use which are as follows:
• Information covered in LivingWorks Online Programs relates to the topic of suicide and may be sensitive for some users. If you have been recently bereaved by suicide or feel that now is not the right time for you to complete this training, consider your well-being before commencing.
• LivingWorks Online Programs are for individual use only. You must keep your access credentials private and confidential. LivingWorks Online Programs are not to be displayed in a classroom or group setting.
• Licenses cannot be transferred to or reassigned to another user.
• Access to LivingWorks Online Programs to a summary of your key training learnings, as well as all other resource tools in the Connect platform, including the “Find Safety” feature. If you require help or an extension to this period, please contact LivingWorks directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.