Find a Training
Suicide to Hope (San Jose, CA)
suicide to Hope Workshop
Do you work with a person who has been previously at risk of suicide, but is currently safe?
Would you like to help this person recover and grow so they do not return to suicide in the future?
Upcoming suicide to Hope workshop
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2018
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Campbell, CA
Location provided to confirmed attendees
Trainer: Melissa Pirwani, LCSW
Cost: $135, includes 7 CEU hours, and materials to use with clients
There are limited seats. RSVP required.
- · suicide to Hope is a one-day workshop for clinicians and other helping professionals who work with people who have prior suicide experiences.
o These suicidal experiences may have occurred recently, or in the past. Prior suicidal experiences may include thoughts of suicide, chronic suicidality, or suicidal actions/attempts.
- · suicide to Hope focuses on helping a person learn to recover, grow, and improve their quality of life.
- · 90% of attendees reported increased hope of success in working with those who have lived experience of suicide.
Email: [email protected]
Learn more about suicide to Hope and see the evidence at www.livingworks.net/s2h
- Saturday March 31st, 2018
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Address provided to registrants
San Jose, CA, Santa Clara County, California, USA
- $135.00 Includes 7hr CEUs and materials to use with clients
- Melissa Pirwani