Find a Training
ASIST 11.1 - English - 2 Day
ASIST 11 Workshop English - 2 Day
ASIST is a two-day suicide intervention training program with its emphasis on suicide first aid skills and increasing the knowledge, skills and confidence to intervene and help with a person at risk of suicide. ASIST is the most recognized and widely used suicide intervention program in the world.
ASIST will teach participants how to:
- recognize invitations for help,
- reach out to the person at risk and offer support,
- review the person's risks for suicidal behaviour,
- apply a practical model for suicide intervention,
- link people with community supports and resources.
- Tuesday March 20th, 2018 - Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Kroft Boardroom - Asper Jewish Community Campus - 123 Doncaster Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Val Horner