Find a Training
ASIST 11 - Western University (OPEN)
ASIST 11 Workshop English - 2 Day
ASIST is an award-winning, internationally recognized, two-day interactive workshop that prepares caregivers to provide life-assisting suicide first-aid intervention.
This training will be run by Alexander Hofkirchner and Tina Behdinan, medical learners at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry. The workshop will be held at Western University, and is open to the public.
- Saturday April 20th, 2019 - Sunday April 21st, 2019
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Western University (Medical Sciences Building)
London, Ontario, Canada
- $175.00 for community members. $150.00 for students. Includes light refreshments, workshop materials, and certificate.
- Registration Deadline
- Saturday April 13th, 2019
- Alexander Hofkirchner & Tina Behdinan